Programming the Hobbyking Radio
- Go to Product Page∞ and go to Files tab under the product description.
- Download the Software and Settings file.
- Extract the driver files and install the T6config.
- Plug in cable and browse to where you extracted the drivers and install
A much more intuitive software version is available but if you want the full version it will cost you $1
- Open T6A config
- Select correct com port
- Plug in cable to radio & turn on. You should be able to move bars with sticks
- The following screens show the programming settings for a radio with mixing and trigger switch
Page was generated in 0.3192 seconds