RoboWars Australia Forum Index -> Off-Topic

FlameWar: Pc vs Mac
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Author    Thread
Knightrous
Site Admin

quote:
No IBM retaliation comments authorised

Sorry, this is a IBM server running this show, MAC's will be given none or little rights and all MAC users will be asked for a $10 per month fee to Brett Razz

*dashes out of thread*

Post Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:17 pm 
Spockie-Tech
Site Admin

No IBM parts in my machine that I know of Wink

Intel CPU, Asus Mobo's, Western Digital Drives, Nvidia Graphics. No Big Blue anywhere in sight. Bit of a Mongel I suppose, but I'll line it up against your pedigree-poodle Mac anyday George.. Razz

Ahem.. suppose I should get back on-topic or I'll have to moderate myself.. If you want me to move these off-topic posts to the relevant area and un-pollute your pinscher thread, let me know george..

Post Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:34 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Nexus
Experienced Roboteer

You guys just couldnt resist could you, show some self control you pack of IBM users, just saying that leaves a bad taste in my mouth, spit.

I suppose you are all waiting for the release of the blueman groups new single to play in your shitty little IBM speakers. Sorry I forgot, they dont come with speakers.

Can IBMs play stereo music yet and can you display more than 16 colours yet? I think not.
Anyway MACS Rule WOOHOO only fat chicks in Accounts use IBMs and/or substandard IBM clones.
You two should just grow up and learn to respect the Mac.

Actually Brett u prob should delete this thread and we shall never talk about it again, at least for a little while anyway. Cool

(Note: No further comments necessary, go wash your windows or something and remember I will never turn to the Dark side my fallen friends.)

Post Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:58 pm 
Spockie-Tech
Site Admin

Rowr ! Laughing

Gee these Mac Users are touchy.. must be that inferiority complex again..

OK George, only 1 way to settle this. you get that Mac case from Gary fit some drives, and I'll finish the PC Bot "OverDrive" off with Mk II of the relay controller now that its had some battle testing in Vincent. Wink

I think I'll make a Hell-Fire Labs style flail and beat your bot over the head with a few of those silly single-button mac mice. I have 5 buttons and a two-dimensional scroll wheel on my logitech wireless mouse here.. you mac guys hadn't even figured out a second button until a little while ago.. Laughing

I'll respect the Mac when it can run more than PhotoShop, Final Cut and Quark.

Actually, they're not a bad machine at doing what they can do (only a few things) fairly well, the worst part about them is the touchy mac users who go after troll-bait like a chihuahua dog after a dropped chop.

(this IS the off-topic area now, so get out your asbestos suits and convert T-34 to an OT-34 (flamethrower equipped T34) and enjoy Laughing

Post Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:21 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Knightrous
Site Admin

I think a worm has eatten your apple, or did you get hungry and take a byte, to only find half a worm?

Last iMAC I was on only had one pissy little baby speaker and distorted like a MAC in a gargage crusher. MAC your day, smash the things I say!

quote:
Narkart Video
What is this, a retard convention Cool

Post Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:25 pm 
prong
Experienced Roboteer

only the best for me!

how about a lappy 486?

2mb HD, 512k ram! one half of 10 minute battery life!

hehe
(waits for anyone to get it)

Post Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:44 pm 
Spockie-Tech
Site Admin

{whistling.. crickets chirping.. a few ahems.... silence..}

nope, I don' geddit. Embarassed

Post Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:47 pm 
prong
Experienced Roboteer

ahhhh dont worry, its not that great, I have just been watching Strongbad a lot. Razz

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail119.html

not sure how funny it will be without watching them all, but meh

Post Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:54 pm 
Nexus
Experienced Roboteer

A mac is also more aerodynamic in a wind tunnel.

Sounds like we will end up smashing up some computers soon. cool

Post Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:25 pm 
prong
Experienced Roboteer

hehe george I can just imagine you posting here while using your computer in a wind tunnel just to spite us Very Happy

Post Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:32 pm 
Knightrous
Site Admin

It needs to be as aerodynamic as posssible because it's got such a low performance score, any traffic or head wind will slow it down to a further crawl Razz

Post Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:58 am 
Eyce

I'll just post this "Infamous" Mac Switch ad ripoff, courtesy of the Red Vs. Blue Guys.

http://www.roosterteeth.com/archive/download.php/?id=499

Post Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:15 am 
Nexus
Experienced Roboteer

This thread is starting to remind me of a post apocalypse zombie movie.
All the IBM users are stumbling around mumbling ..brains… brains.... Doesnt matter how many IBM zombies u shoot theres always going to be more crawling out from under the rubble looling for Mac users just saying ..brains… brains..... They just dont know any better I suppose.

The kind thing to do is to put them out of their misery next time they enter the arena. Even though you need to shoot IBM zombies in the head to kill them, I think I will start with their limbs anyway.

And the eternal “How many games can you play on your system”? argument. Some people actually use them to do work with. Its such a frustrating argument. Its like telling the monkeys in the zoo they shouldnt play with their own shit but they seem to enjoy it so much.

All jokes aside we should probably start setting up some guidelines and rules to actually have a computer rumble.
Will start by asking
should computers have active weapons?
and what is a good weight limit?

Post Fri Dec 31, 2004 4:25 pm 
Waddy the phoenix

*stumbles in* "Brains brains" *looks at georges Mac comp* no brains there

maby we should set the weight limit to 3000kg cause macs are fulla that much aswell as giveing them a head start by letting a crane drop them on a real computer.... no that would be unfair to the crane make it 2 cause thats how much would be needed to lift them fat things...

btw whats the deal with them its not like you can upgrade em much any way so once its out dated you gotta buy a new computer rather than getting a few parts and lifting its game then and there

2 bob from me owner of a real computer

Post Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:36 pm 
Nexus
Experienced Roboteer

Speaking of Zombies, what happened to that classic photo of Waydo lurking around. Why did someone remove it???

BTW Wadster that machine of yours The substandard new Generation which youve posted 3d files of.
Dont forget that you lost to my mac robot and all I had to do was just sit my robot in the arena and do nothing.
Thats all I had to do to beat your super computer robot. absolutley FA. I didnt even need reception.

You used an apparently better computer but couldnt get your wheels to turn. Now thats impresive.

So why dont you update your computer so you can make your wheels spin. just buy it a new brain card, while your there get your own brain checked out, its probably been set to Abby Normal or Re-Tard at the factory. Doubt theres an update path for your brains but try try hard to make your wheels spin at least.
IT should just be a case of a simple upgrade.
Final thing Daffy, dont ever stand behing me when I am in a fight and refer to me as a bastard in any context. Not appreciated

Post Sat Jan 01, 2005 2:21 pm