Robovision! (addiction to robots)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Author    Thread
Knightrous
Site Admin

We cut a VCR in half with Annihilation Twisted Evil

Post Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:13 pm 
Waddy the phoenix

lol well looks like i now have more insperational ideas for fighting robots for example i may change my likkle bot crapillion into a fliper that utelises a toilet seat lol oh and robovision is the leading cause for me getting belted up the back of the head or dirty looks.

for instance there was an electric old persons scooter that had been chained up to the fence just out side bunnings when i went in with dad to pick up new spanners sockets and screwdrivers. inadvertantly i grabed the shifter and went to take out the motor just as i was adjusting the shifter for the nut WHAKK Embarassed big lump on the back of my head as the other shifter slamed into it. i turned around to see my dad with the shifter and an elderly man having a go at me and my defence was... IM A COMBAT ROBOT BUILDER WHAT THE HELL DID YOU EXPECT DAD i cant control my urge to take something apart to build something that is sposed to take more things apart... WHAKK Embarassed coped the spaner again. went to say sorry to the old man and he was pissin himself laughin.

example 2: walking past a steal shop with friends and there was a big steal rack loaded with all sorts of steal. dident notice the group of good lookin girls walking in the oposite direction and at the wrong time i pointed at the steal rack and sayd i want some of that rack there just as one of walked infront of it. i coped a slap to the face by the one that thought i was talking bout her rack a slap up the back of the head by my friends gf and dirty looks from the rest of the group of girls. my friends were PISSING EM SELVES LAUGHING Embarassed Embarassed so now i watch my tongue and my actions Embarassed

moral of the storys robovision can be dangerius Laughing

Post Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:30 am 
Glen
Experienced Roboteer

quote:
example 2: walking past a steal shop with friends and there was a big steal rack loaded with all sorts of steal. dident notice the group of good lookin girls walking in the oposite direction and at the wrong time i pointed at the steal rack and sayd i want some of that rack there just as one of walked infront of it. i coped a slap to the face by the one that thought i was talking bout her rack a slap up the back of the head by my friends gf and dirty looks from the rest of the group of girls. my friends were PISSING EM SELVES LAUGHING so now i watch my tongue and my actions

Laughing Laughing Laughing that would sound so damn funny coming from wayde "give me somma that rack" Laughing

Post Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:19 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Knightrous
Site Admin

Talking of Rackes Razz head over to www.megagear.com and buy your gf a "R4ck3d" shirt Cool

Post Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:43 am