www.robowars.org

RoboWars Australia Forum Index -> General Chatter

Robot Stats

Author    Thread
Totaly_Recycled
Experienced Roboteer

Robot Stats

I Am going to set up a robot stats page like we had on the old site ..Brett has sugested that we put the stats at the start of everyone's build thread as well .Here is a link to a form i have started in my build thread feel free to make any coments here or in my thread .
Ive added a robot stats Form to my first thread post in this thread http://robowars.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=111&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Post Wed May 11, 2005 8:31 pm 
Big AL
Experienced Roboteer

good idea but if it was possable to change to scores after each match it would be brilliant.
IE have one 'page' to show off stats and other bits that could be edited only by the team.

It's probably a lot of work to do this but just an idea eh,
best quote ever:: "Those Gas-Turbine style warehouse heaters arent illegal, and neither is remote controlling one as far as I know."

Post Wed May 11, 2005 8:47 pm 
Totaly_Recycled
Experienced Roboteer

At the moment we have worked out that with the site format and to save a lot of work. Each member can edit the first one of their own posts on their build thread we will probaly ask that every one replace their first build entry with this form by cutting and pasting it there so they can fill it in and edit their own stats from time to time.

Hopefully we will also put up a page only for stats that can probaly be linked to the builders own thread as well.

Post Wed May 11, 2005 9:03 pm 
Totaly_Recycled
Experienced Roboteer

I Have started a thread for Heamorage ..if any one has looked they will see the Stats page i have put it in twice --- one is the Blank page for others to copy into their first post on their build thread and fill it in with their own bot stats.
Just remove the ones in the brackets and add your own .
If you dont want to delete your first post i think you may be able to just add it to the top of your origional post .. though i havent tried this yet im gueseing it should work .

I posted one in Aarons old thread http://robowars.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=329&start=0 so we could try it .If you cut and paste it in your self you shouldnt end up with my team logo at the top of the page. Once a few people have put their stats in we can look at makeing a thead for stats only that can be linked to each builders thread as well.

Post Fri May 13, 2005 10:12 pm