www.robowars.org

RoboWars Australia Forum Index -> Technical Chat

TRIZ contradiction tables

Author    Thread
kkeerroo
Experienced Roboteer

TRIZ contradiction tables

Can't find an answer to an engineering problem in your robot? Trying to increase the speed of the drive train without increasing your weight but just can't come up with an idea that no one has thought of before. Trying to decrease the weight of the chasis without loosing any strength? Well I have the answer to all your problems. Take a look at my TRIZ web site. http://www.hellfire-labs.s5.com/Triz.htm

Basically the Triz design tables was made by a russian engineer who worked in a patent office. He collected every patent and invention he could find and found out what the inventors was trying to improve and the method they used to do it. He then placed the results in a table which engineers could use to help them solve problems.

I have to say this thing is perfect for building robots. I showed my brother and he is now wondering around mumbling about putting ultrasonic vibrations into the armour on his robots. Shocked

Secretary of the Queensland Robotics Sports Club inc.

Post Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:05 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger